Company Name: Facebook
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Full Time
The RL B2B Commercial Sales team is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Event Marketing Project Manager to assist with the build, planning and execution of our Sales 1P, 3P and partner-led events. The Project Manager will also be embedded in our all-up Channel Marketing initiatives and act as a support for our Channel Marketing Managers.
The role requires significant ‘customer first’ orientation, strong project management, keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at once. This person will work “hands on” with event stakeholders and cross-functional teams, and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role will report to the Global Event Marketing Manager.
- Assist with leading and executing B2B Reality Labs events, including, 1P, 3P and Partner-led events.
- Be a central support resource for our Sales team and cross-functional partners.
- Work closely with agency partners and event leads to create world-class event experiences.
- Assist with tracking event budgets and coordinating all onsite logistics.
- Oversee operational excellence through our internal event ticketing, contracting, Legal and Finance systems.
- Lead our Partner events and work with Channel Marketing stakeholders on execution.
- Create cross-functional teams to communicate and prioritize global event activations.
- Assist in monitoring our in-person activations and find solutions for improving and streamlining activities across other business groups and teams.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of event logistics, including but not limited to, vendor management, F&B, AV, virtual event technology, hotel management, transportation management, signage and giveaways.
- Create relationships with vendor partners and help build the vendor ecosystem, while creating efficiencies for the Channel Marketing team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to lead other internal business groups.
- Assist the Channel Marketing team with ordering and fulfillment of swag and other Meta products.
- 3-5 years experience program or project managing, executing and leading external customer events.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects, with the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Experience in relationship building and stakeholder management with many cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to be proactive when necessary.
- Demonstrated experience working with agency partners.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to build onto existing processes with a willingness to create new, simplified processes.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with the mindset of constantly raising the bar.
- Willingness to travel ~25% of the time.