Company Name: Arm
Location: San Jose, CA
Type: Full Time
We are excited to find a dedicated and creative Events Manager to join our Global Events team at Arm! The ideal candidate will bring both strategic event leadership and meticulous execution skills to drive high-impact events. To thrive in this role, it is critical that you have a demonstrated ability to successfully balance multiple projects simultaneously with complicated priorities. The scope of your experience would include execution of events (physical and virtual events, conferences, and tradeshows) that range up to 5,000+ attendees with budgets ranging from $5,000 to $5MM+.
You will approach each event from a holistic perspective. Your responsibilities include not only the initiation of the event but also moving it through the internal review and approval process, and leading details from selection of giveaways, interactive lead generation activities, shipping of tradeshow assets that might encompass demo equipment, signage, collateral, etc.
About The Role
- The position reports to the Senior Manager, US Events.
- The position has working relationships with, but not limited Global Event Teams, Enterprise Marketing, Legal, Procurement, Finance, Business Line Groups, IT, as well as external service providers.
- Responsible for handling a range of physical and virtual events including tradeshows, conferences, and special projects. Knowledge of event strategy, messaging, design, and logistics, through to post-event analysis and return on investment tracking.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment with a track record of successful execution of multiple events, preferably in the technology industry.
- Outstanding program, project, and time leadership skills – highly organized, detail focused, accountable with the ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests.
- Consultative approach to questions, concerns and issues
- Excellent budgeting, negotiation, and vendor leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills that are delivered in a concise and logical way, resolving most appropriate communication channel and tailoring communication to the audience.
- Registration and communications standard processes (experience with event registration platforms).
- Facilities management, audio-visual, room layouts and design. Vendor sourcing and management. Contracting and compliance to meet event budgets
- Tracking and management of US merchandise, event giveaways and other inventory as needed
- 5-10 years of experience of working in fast-paced event teams and operations required. Experience with high tech companies preferred.
- Virtual Events experience required.
- Excel, Power Point, Word and cloud-sharing programs required. JiffleNow, Cvent, Rainfocus, and other event software preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; experience developing strong working relationships with internal partners, third party vendors, and customers.
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (strong collaboration skills, culturally aware, can adjust communication style to various audiences).
- Ability to travel to event location as required, even on weekends, specific to each program assigned.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.