Company Name: GP Strategies Corporation
Location: Columbia, MD
Type: Full Time
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
This position provides event management support for Microsoft World Wide Learning programs.
- Provide marketing support to Microsoft WW/Regional Account Managers
- Accountability for WW Fiscal year budgeting management, allocation and KPI development for partners
- Assist with Demand Generation and sell-through
- Provide training to frontline sales managers to take to the field
- Assist in creating consistency in program execution
- Act as internal BG liaison on program integration with partner programs
- Support strategic development and execution for campaigns
- Act as SME to partner on policy and guidelines of OEM programs
- Measure/report/track on WW business and marketing campaign status
- Drive program execution, collect results, build plans, strategy support
- Process management with budget on time, hitting deadlines, strong collaboration with BGs
- Hold BDM-level conversations at appropriate levels
- Assist with driving units, revenue
- Support non-standard business hours due to global nature of business, as needed
- Some business travel as needed
- Support Microsoft MNA Marketing Managers and Directors
- Own execution of marketing programs with MNA partners. Support campaigns that drive the value of the MNA and Microsoft partnership through MNA direct and through the channel.
- Directly manage and engage with MNA Business Leaders managing a Joint Marketing Execution Plan to help meet or exceed marketing objectives.
- Communicate and generate MNA excitement for Microsoft Windows within MNAs.
- Guide and implement best practices across programs and MNA regional offices. Partner deeply with MNA’s Business Development and Marketing team counterparts.
- Drive execution of agreed upon Joint Marketing Activities
- Execute against key deliverables of the Windows BG and OEM Consumer Campaigns, including field execution with MNAs, delivery of presentations, messaging documents, reasons of call etc.
- Deliver on operating excellence: MCFFs, PO management, Invoicing, drive to closure each month with MNAs.
- Provide monthly marketing summary and reporting to management as required
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.