Company Name: Dice
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Type: Part Time
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, NetSource, Inc., is seeking the following.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Researches, enters, and maintains data in the Blackbaud CRM database (Raiser’s Edge) and pulls data from the Blackbaud web portal.
- Creates new biographical entries for donors, alumni, clergy, prospects, and organizations. Researches and maintains all levels of biographical information.
- Updates events (e.g., the Gala, Priest’s Day) using event management software (Raiser’s Edge and Greater Giving).
- Serves as the primary person for gift entry which includes processing pledges and recurring gifts, processing receipts and pledge reminders, producing thank you letters, Year-End contribution letters, and Annual Donor Tax Statements.
- Enters, processes, tracks, and reports the current status of event registration, including all RSVPs received by mail, online, and by phone.
- Processes payments and donations with the finance office.
- Provides the Director of Advancement with check-in support at all events.
- Assists the Director of Advancement in development efforts and represents STPSU during events and gatherings.
- Recommends initiatives and implements changes to improve quality and services.
- Prepares and submits reports as requested and required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position is highly technical, requires extensive computer-based work, and includes frequent interaction with students, faculty, and administration members. It also includes interactions and communication with the general public in person, telephone, and electronically.
- Position requires some standing, walking, and reaching to access materials that may weigh as much as 20 pounds.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A minimum of three years experience in an administrative position, preferably in a not-for-profit development office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A competent understanding of Raiser’s Edge or a similar relational database is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and as part of a team is essential. Some evening and weekend work is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, technological, and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task are essential.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and build relationships with stakeholders, including donors, alumni, trustees, clergy, faculty, staff, and external partners.
- This position requires effectively establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships within a diverse, multicultural environment.