Company Name: Zar Technology Services
Location: Coppell, TX (Hybrid)
The IT Business Management Analyst will be part of the IT Business Management & Operations team that specializes in facilitating cross-IT process development and improvement, managing cross-IT initiatives and programs. The candidate in this role will apply a broad knowledge of program management skills in order to: successfully plan and execute IT Employee Engagement activities; identify opportunities to drive adoption of key IT cultural evolution behaviors; and work closely with the IT Governance Committee Liaison to ensure charter responsibilities are met.
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of activities that support the IT Employee Engagement Program, unITed, in alignment with their vision. This includes but is not limited to, facilitating on-site meetings and events, collaborating with unITed volunteers, supporting monthly management reporting, and drafting communications.
- Coordinate IT Cultural Evolution Scenario based workshops, including, partnering with IT Leadership and key stakeholders to identify the scenario, ensure timely execution of workshops across all IT departments and provide post event reporting and communications.
- Organize IT Governance Committee meetings on a recurring basis as established in the Committee Charter. Collaborate with colleagues across the organization to collect and review meeting materials, ensuring all deliverables and timeframes are met.
- Provide support as needed for other Committee related materials, such as IT related items that are reviewed at the Management Committee.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to personal excellence and actively seeks out feedback from peers
- Self-motivator and able to complete assignments on-time
- Innovative and curious about new ways to enhance the employee experience
- Stays current on changes in their own specialist area and seeks out learning opportunities to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Collaborates well within and across teams.
- Works with the team to review deliverables and ensure quality and accuracy. Adheres to established rules and procedures when performing work.
Sound like you?
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar or related role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred