Company Name: TCP Software
Location: San Angelo, TX
Type: Full Time
TCP Software is looking for an Event Coordinator to help scale our tradeshow and event program. In this role, you will work closely with our Senior Marketing Events Manager to help manage exhibits and sponsorships for several regional events and national shows, including pre- and post-show planning, venue, hotel and flight booking, booth packing and shipping, and ordering of swag and show materials.As our Event Coordinator you will need to be well-organized with great communications and negotiation skills and an ability to juggle multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment. You will partner with the Marketing, Sales, and Partner teams to successfully plan, execute, track and measure show success.
- Handle show logistics: show registration, preparation of exhibitor booths, packing and shipping of all show materials, and communications with on-site sales reps
- Assist the Senior Marketing Events Manager in managing all aspects of an event from pre-planning, determining resource needs, and on-site coordination, to sales enablement and post show follow up
- Assist the Senior Marketing Events Manager with reporting out on event success (ROI), identifying areas of improvement, and assessing future investments and event participation
- Coordinate with outside vendors for show orders and tracking of spend
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, internal stakeholders before, during and after events
- Book venues, hotels, flights, speakers, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an event coordinator
- Proven experience in managing event logistics
- Passion for meeting planning
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Marketing a plus
- This is a hybrid position located in San Angelo, TX
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- This role requires some travel time.
Benefits And Perks
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Opportunity to travel to larger events
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- 20 Days of PTO (Paid Time Off) and 13 days of companywide holidays
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community
- Comprehensive benefits (Health/Dental/Vision/ 401K)
- The work/life set up you need to be successful
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.