Company Name: SparkCognition
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a self-starter event and marketing professional with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, a keen eye for detail, knack for organization, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines. Our ideal thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to prioritize based on business goals,
Reporting to the Manager of Events and Demand Generation, the Events Coordinator will be instrumental in the execution of our third-party conferences and tradeshows programs. They will manage all aspects and optimize event participation, including sponsorship, exhibition, and speaking opportunities. This includes planning, logistics, budget, and stakeholder communication. Additionally, they will support 2-3 internal hosted events per year.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive business growth through execution of third-party conference participation
- Manage event logistics including, contract negotiation, shipping, accounting, booth set-up, event resources, etc.
- Research target event participation and solicit internal stakeholder feedback
- Manage event process, both internally and externally, including event requests, legal contract review, finance invoice submission, supporting content requests, etc.
- Assist with budget management and provide monthly analysis of event related spend
- Participate in annual planning planning process and provide historical analysis
- Collect event details and coordinate logistics (external and internal) with exhibition assets, including booth material orders, inventory management, shipments, external vendor management, etc.
- Document and maintain event details and tasks in project management platform (Asana)
- Maintain participation records through collection of lead information and regularly updating Salesforce campaigns and members.
- 3+ years of events experience, including hands-on experience managing all aspects of event participation
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- A focus on execution with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in event software solutions (e.g., Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Asana, or other applicable programs).
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- A can-do, high-energy spirit and ability to navigate a rapidly changing environment
- Able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. SparkCognition prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.