Company Name: Oath
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: Full Time
The Global Event Coordinator supports the strategic planning, execution and oversight of company events which include tradeshow & conference sponsorships, client entertainment, and tentpole events, while in alignment with the marketing and sales strategy. This position supports various tasks as assigned on all elements of a program, which may include research, list management, and vendor relations. Being the backbone of this team requires a detail oriented team player who can multi-task, is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Support Event Managers on both Internal and external events.
- Working with Managers/Planners on attendee management, print development, administrative / data entry, food & beverage planning, travel arrangements, planning of off-site events, shipping & packing event materials, on-site registration and post-program procedures.
- Manage and track multiple project deliverables and timelines.
- This includes ensuring that all gear is returned and fully tested before going out for other events.
- Support post-event tracking and ROI analysis to help measure the company’s marketing initiatives and to improve future performance.
- Support overall Events Team assisting on various facets of company, client and consumer events.
- Serve as POC with Finance; working with vendors, processing contracts and invoices.
- Create registration forms and track event attendance using event platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 – 3 years directly related experience in Event or Tradeshow Management, experience with Advertising Trade Industry a plus.
- Strong negotiation and event management skills.
- Excellent project management/coordinating skills.
- Microsoft skills (ppt, word, excel), Google docs proficient.
- Energetic, outgoing, extremely well organized, professional and always works with integrity.
- Resourceful and hungry to learn new processes and improve existing.
- Must be able to work independently and proactively, think quickly, and problem-solve calmly.
- Providing clear, direct feedback to team, including being comfortable making recommendations
- Appropriately work with all levels in the organizational structure.
- Highly dynamic, entrepreneurial, resourceful, detail-minded, organized, capable of working under pressure, and committed to delivering the best, all while maintaining a great sense of humor and team collaboration through the process.
- Candidate must be willing to move boxes, prepare event materials and shipping both event and technology hardware.
- Unfazed by for stretch “shifts” and extended work hours during crunch time.
- Potential for up to 15% Travel is expected, depending on time of year.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.