Company Name: GameTime
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
Type: Full Time
- Handles logistics and execution of special events as dictated by the Director of Group Sales and the General Manager
- Supports DOS with Administration duties
- Generation and distribution of all event contracts for internal and external clients
- Daily reconciliation of deposits and final payments into Micros to balance contracted events
- Site inspections with potential clients as needed
- Tracking of all signed Birthday contracts, deposits as well as guarantees for all group events
- Supports DOS, Operational Management and F&B Department on all events to coordinate logistics of the event to include: group sales, rentals, staffing and floor plan diagrams
- Distribute and file updated contract information to all necessary departments and managers on a daily basis
- Maintaining of all collateral / sales and marketing par stock materials
- Oversee and maintain tabletop displays
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Organization is a must.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word & Excel.
- Bilingual English/Spanish