Company Name: Apple
Location: Cupertino, CA
Type: Full Time
We want the World to be a better place! Join our team and imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
Apple’s worldwide corporate events team advises the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event design, management, operations and production. We’re looking for inventive, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
The Apple Events team is looking for an Events Coordinator to add to its team of event professionals.
- Demonstrated 3-5 years as a project manager in the marketing/events space
- Extensive knowledge in project management is essential; from strategy, program development, messaging, logistics, vendor management, budget, on-site execution to post-event analysis
- Excellent process management, planning and organizational skills
- Confidence and experience collaborating in a highly cross-functional environment
- Flexible demeanor with the ability to get involved in the details while maintaining a wider view
- Ability to balance contending priorities at the same time without direction
- Resilient and determined to ensure project goals are achieved on time
- Self-starter who can demonstrate creative and critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills
- In this role, you will work on specific Apple events. Running overall project schedules, timelines, matrices and event communication. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop and own the project timeline, ensuring product deliverables are successfully met
- Plan agendas and facilitate required meetings; prioritize and drive cross-functional activities as related to the event programs being managed, and develop and manage communications, summary reports, and status for various audiences.
- Collaborate cross functionally with teams in Public Relations, Marcom, Procurement, IS&T, Finance, RE&D as well as external service providers.
- Provide guidance to team members on matters of process, procedure, and organizational compliance.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in processes and procedures and recommend solutions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred