Company Name: Accenture
Location: Chicago, IL
Type: Full Time
We are searching for an energetic, organized and detailed oriented Office Support contractor to join our Team. You will be part of a dynamic environment and an ever-changing Team that is dedicated to Client support and satisfaction. You must be a go-getter for this role!
- Creating an outstanding experience for leadership, employees, candidates, clients, and guests.
- Taking ownership of the daily appearance and standards of the office.
- Coordinating maintenance and facilities needs with landlord, building engineer, service vendors, contractors, etc.
- Communicating important announcements or events to the teams in your region.
- Working as a proactive member of the Experience Team to assist with ordering, maintenance, serving, event preparation, and cleanup.
- Coordinating with multi-functional, multi-department teams to support facilities or events needs.
- Keeping snacks, beverages, office supplies, toner, etc. in stock—this involves tracking, ordering, and replenishing.
- Receiving, unpacking and distributing deliveries and mail.
- Fielding office related requests and developing an efficient plan to alleviate relevant pain points.
- Coordinating event details and budget of events with marketing, catering, and servers/bartenders to ensure events are successfully staffed, served, and executed.
- Reconciling and reporting out after events regarding actual spend, attendance, and other key metrics.
- Working a variable schedule to execute events after hours or on weekends as requested.
- Maintaining composure and professional demeanor while working in high-energy and challenging event atmospheres.
- Responding positively to frequent change.
- Ability to stand and walk for several hours at a time to prepare and serve food, and clean kitchen and serving areas.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, tasks, and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong office support and dedication to customer satisfaction experience is a must
- Experience in event planning
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.