Company Name: 1105 Media
Location: McLean, VA
Type: Full Time
Our Public Sector 360 group is currently seeking an Event Coordinator to join its events team in support of 30+ conferences annually. The Event Coordinator will report to the Director of Events and will work closely with marketing, editorial, and design departments to aid in the execution of events for the government IT market. These events range from 15-person briefing breakfasts to 900+ attendee galas. This position is based in Public Sector 360’s McLean, VA., office, with significant time spent on-site at events in the greater Washington, D.C., area.
- Build and monitor Event Registration Websites (Aventri Platform)
- Create Printed Event Materials
- Support on-site registration
- Aid in approval on Event Banquet and AV orders
- Assist in on-site setup of events
- Collaborate with event managers and design team on signage, banners, and other promotional material
- Compile post-event metrics, including event evaluation results, attendee composition and ROI
- Research competitive events to maximize speaker and attendee participation
- Manage event supplies inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience in event planning
- Ability to travel to Washington DC and surrounding areas to support events on site
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off (PTO)/holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.