Company Name: BayOne Solutions
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Event or equivalent experience
- Work experience, Leadership experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing and direct experience with event planning & execution
- Vendor or team management experienced preferred
- Experience crafting and reviewing contracts
- Experience with SAP / PO’s desirable
- Industry awareness and engagement to stay up to date on opportunities and competitive performance
- Motorcycle license preferred /
- Available for traveling, with extensive weekends and holidays to actively manage events and shows
- Good verbal and written communications
- Excels with multi-tasking and short deadline
This role performs the tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Experiential Marketing Manager related to the implementation of the nationals and regional events of the BMW Motorrad, supporting the partnerships and sponsorships that BMW Motorrad currently have and controlling the day to day tasks related to the Marketing Fleet including the process of receiving fleet approval memo aligned and requested through Production.
Support the Experiential Marketing Manager to:
- Create the documentation needed with purchasing department, providers, partners and agencies (such as event briefing, purchasing documents and contracts) to implement the event.
- Support the process to develop the creative, floor plan designs, budgets and the event logistics.
- Coordinate logistics with Agency on necessary staffing, fleet and marketing assets required to execute each event.
- Work with partners and ambassadors to track their schedule and share the information the BMW Motorrad Dealers via Marketing Bulleting
- Check partners and ambassador website to find areas of opportunities to improve the partnership, and ensure the deliverables are being delivered.
- Track ambassadors and partner lead generation and integration with BMWNA CRM.
- Monitor ambassadors and partners KPI’s achievement.
- Support the contract renewal process and negotiations with partners and ambassadors.
- Produce event recaps and reports tracking KPIs for records and internal sharing and promotion of the department’s work.
- Coordinate the marketing fleet logistics with agency and internal stakeholders ensuring proper fleet and marketing assets are available and onsite at all events.
- Support the Management of tracking current fleet (and license plates), the Fleet Disposal Process, and the Fleet Model Year Turn over across marketing fleets (Demo, Cal Superbike, RawHyde, Performance Center, and Ambassadors).
- Keep tracking of the budget file, reporting expenses and monthly invoices.