Company Name: EcoVadis
Location: Niagara, WI
Type: Full Time
To fuel our global expansion, we are seeking an experienced and energetic marketer to serve as the Event & Field Marketing Manager in North America. As the North American field marketer, this role will be responsible for North America field marketing planning, event and campaign execution, and results analysis.
This role will develop, adapt and execute marketing programs to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline and grow sales in North America, with the guidance and support of marketing and sales. The role will combine event marketing — which will include coordinating both internal and external conferences, webinars, intimacy events, press briefings, etc. — as well as contributing to local digital and print/direct mail campaigns.
What You Will Be Doing
NORTH AMERICA STRATEGY: Develop and manage Field Marketing Plans in North America (primarily US and some Canada) for the EcoVadis offerings (may include both buy- and sell-side activities). This encompasses understanding customer segmentation, collaborating with sales and continually tracking plans against performance and ROI.
- Manage EcoVadis portfolio of internal and external (i.e. sponsored) events taking place in North America, from budget, planning, promotion, on-site event setup and support, through to lead capture, post-event ROI calculation and feedback/participant surveys.
- Liaise with external suppliers including production teams, event hosts, partners, hotels and venues, talent and entertainment.
- Work closely with a range of internal departments, including marketing, sales and account managers, as well as clients and speakers/content contributors.
- Manage inventory and logistics of event booths/stands, banners, equipment, giveaways, brochures & collateral, etc.
- Bring innovative and creative ideas to make our events stand out from the competition.
- Events include 3rd party conferences, webinars and our own intimacy events such as workshops, breakfasts, networking cocktail hours and dinners.
Local Campaigns And Sales Enablement
- Contribute to designing and executing inbound and outbound campaigns as well as account-based marketing plans to acquire new customers, expand and retain installed base, generate net new pipeline and accelerate opportunities in North America.
- Support and help execute digital strategies, including email campaigns, social media presence/groups, and paid media opportunities in conjunction with the global team.
- Adapt and optimize global demand generation campaigns for both large enterprise/procurement prospects as well as broader supplier marketing campaigns (suppliers are mostly small and medium sized businesses).
- As a high-growth business, you may contribute to other projects as the need arises.