Company Name: Visa
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
The Events and Facilities Coordinator for the New York Office will be a critical part of the Facilities team to assist with the organization and daily administrative/reception operations of Visa New York.
Partnering with the Facilities Manager, the ideal candidate will be a hard-working, organized, and multitasker to undertake a variety of office support tasks. The successful candidate in this role will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion, as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Assist the Facilities manager and Cultural Ambassador Team with the coordination of New York office events including ordering food for the NY office
- Set up for in office events
- Receive and input work order requests
- Space occupancy and seating movement co-ordination and reporting using Condeco
- Assist with inventory tracking and place office supply, pantry areas consumables, and stationery orders
- Provide back up support to front desk receptionist including, welcome visitors, answer phones and deliver messages to the appropriate personnel
- Back up support to BPO to log and notify employees of incoming mail
- Liaison between the Food Representatives and Visa NY Office.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent or relevant work experience
- 1 or more years of work experience
- Some knowledge of Facilities Management
- Microsoft Office product Knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication and organizational skillsAdditional InformationVisa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.