Company Name: GE HealthCare
Location: Waukesha, WI
Type: Full Time
As a Director – Premium Events Strategy within the Workplace Digital Experience organization, you will provide the strategy for, and delivery of, C-Suite Event Production for GE HealthCare. This role will lead premium events for the VIPs and is responsible for setting and implementing the technical and broadcasting direction for the CEO, Investor Relations, Executive Leadership, while partnering collaboratively across the communications, marketing and brand organizations.
This includes event facilitation and support for: Quarterly Earnings, Investor Day, CEO employee all hands, customer events, etc. You will also serve as a senior regional leader for the global Premium Support Team. You will provide high-touch, white-glove service for VIPs in the areas of end-user support, collaboration technology, and connectivity. You will be our regional “face” of this team to our C-Suite executives. GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare the long-term C-Suite technology strategy for Workplace Digital Experience. Demonstrate superior product and industry knowledge and helps organization to gain the competitive edge.
- Responsible for supporting meetings and events project execution according to event needs within established budgets and timeframes
- Ability to design, manage and oversee Audio Visual, Pre/Post Production, Event Production and IT specific needs for all events (large, medium, small)
- Prepare for executive, VIP customer internal/external meetings with external parties at GE HealthCare offices. Collaborate with Communications, IR, Marketing and other business units to provide production support for both internal and customer facing corporate events including the management of production staff onsite during those events.
- Ensure quick and effective diagnoses and resolve issues related to Mac’s, PC’s, mobile devices, printers, videoconferencing, Skype Enterprise Voice, O365 applications, business application software, telecommunication issues and potentially local network issues for aligned VIPs.
- When necessary, be located with executive personnel and will lead/perform general IT maintenance tasks, resolving moderate to complex problems immediately; if needed, more complex IT issues will need to be coordinated with a cross functional (IT, Real Estate, Communications) teams.
- Conduct training programs designed to educate organization’s VIP users and C-suite admin support about basic and specialized applications.
- Be aware and give insights to IT processes that support IT leaders.
- Provide IT onboarding for new VIP’s and ensure their user experience is seamless.
- Support all technology and spaces that are utilized by C-Suite leaders and company VIPs are modern and of highest quality and resiliency.
- Manage and execute technology projects aligned to the C-Suite needs which are cross functional, such as but not limited to, creating C-Suite Studio and executive conference rooms.
- Be a change agent in the organization and empower teams to work in alignment with IT imperatives.
- Lead leadership reviews of the programs and manage CAP in the organization.
- Lead and manage vendor contracts and budgets for programs and software used.
- Institute rigor to be on scope, budget and schedule for all deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or Engineering OR 6 years of IT technical experience
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience with major event production and A/V and collaboration technology in a Corporate setting
- Minimum 3 to 4 years providing support to C Suite executives with technology products and services.
- Regular t ravel to Milwaukee/Chicago, and globally as needed.
- Proactively drives portfolio and investment decision to balance customer needs, install base requirements (refresh) and long-term enterprise differentiation
- Evangelizes concepts beyond current offerings and considers business model innovation (product, service and delivery innovations
- Defines and/or influences pricing strategy for product/ services and alignment across functions and organizations
- Aligns goals, feature sets, capabilities to business objectives for the product (i.e. Profitability, ROI, Market Penetration, Channel development, Brand Development, etc.)
For U.S. based positions only, the pay range for this position is 152,000.00 – 228,000.00 USD Annual.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.