Company Name: Refersion
Location: New York City, NY
Type: Full Time
Refersion is seeking an ambitious marketing leader with execution chops to oversee our content, partner, product, and event marketing initiatives. You will lead a team of marketing managers and agencies to define and communicate our company story, brand positioning to reduce churn and drive adoption. We’re a collaborating group that likes to work together. Expect to collaborate with sales, product, content, and customer success teams deliver feature updates, upcoming events, and appropriate content for our blog and partners. Through activations, campaigns, smart targeting, and leadership; you will help fill our sales pipeline while keeping our clients and partners happy and excited about the future we’re building together.
- Research, define and manage Refersion’s brand positioning.
- Track and optimize existing marketing initiatives and strategies within event marketing, as well as product, partner, and content marketing.
- Collaborate with the Director of Business Development to build process and materials for partners and prospective clients.
- Define measurement, testing, and track ROI of Refersion’s advertising channels search, social, email, and blog.
- Plan and oversee content creation for the blog and monthly newsletters.
- Support sales in understanding and segmenting our existing user base into personas to identify marketing opportunities.
- Report out features, brand positioning, and recommendations to product development teams.
- Collaborate with event management to gather speakers and help run our monthly Meet-up group around e-commerce.
- BA or 4-year college degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing for SaaS products preferred.
- Ability to produce a variety of creative assets, from booth designs to website copy.
- Extensive experience marketing subscription or SaaS products and companies.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute, and measure marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience with digital tracking technology and its limitations.
- Expert in content development, channel optimization, and brand consistency.
- Collaborative working style, with ability to work “in the weeds” while leading others to success.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Priority given to candidates with extensive experience in performance marketing or marketing SaaS products.
- Strong passion for technology and data oriented approach to decision making.
We’re a small team that works together closely and operate with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have direct impact in any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by our clients.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits medical, dental, and vision
- Convenient office location close to public transportation
- Flexible work hours as well as a generous vacation policy
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks