Company Name: Omnicell
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time
Omnicell is seeking a strategic marketing leader who will be responsible for the strategic planning, execution, and oversight of multiple Omnicell events. The position requires a highly creative event operations professional with diversified experience in conference management, tradeshows, events, sponsorships, and marketing communications. The candidate should be observant in seeing the big picture while still attending to important details. This candidate will meet the growth objectives of the organization, with a strong emphasis on engaging with key targets and driving pipeline generation. The Director, Globa Events & Experience will have overall responsibility for the following major functional areas for the company:
- Brand Awareness: Increase awareness for our brand and platform to influence revenue goal. Identify the most effective marketing channels to promote our partipation and presence for all events and experiences. Find new ideas, ways and partners to develop company presence in the healthcare pharmacyindustry. Particpate in events that generates awareness with the top 300 healthcare providers and the personas we want to engage.
- Event Management: Oversees strategy and execution for all physical and virtual events, including major conference, regional events, company meetings, webinars, podcasts with the goal of engaging with key targets and influencing pipeline. Ensure metrics are defined, tracked and reported out on – with opportunities for continuous improvement identified and integrated in future activities.
- Team Management: Recruit, manage and develop a high performing, event marketing team. Build a cohesive team by building and maintaining internal and external relationships (agencies, vendors) to create quality work which support direct efforts to successfully execute events. Manage a Team of 3-5 event personnel.
Reporting & Communications: Build out event marketing plans, sets and provides ongoing reporting against registration, attendees and pipeline influence goals. Maintain consistent communications across the organization to ensure consistent alignment and transparency of event goals and strategies.
- Leadership: Work cross-organizationally (e.g., product marketing, sales, customer marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, public relations, creative, etc) to partner and influence strategic alignment to directly impact company direction and sales success.
Budget Management: Manage a comprehensive events program and budget. Responsible for all aspects of foreceastng, budgeting, and reporting on $5M+ event.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Individual must possess a minimum of eight years of field marketing and/or event marketing experience. B2B preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering and accelerating business results through execution of successful campaigns
- Great customer communication and interaction skills
- Experience managing multiple internal stakeholders and external partners
- Team management experience
- Proven leadership in managing a team of both remote and local reports.
- Demonstrated project-management skills
- Must be motivated, self-starter who can work independently but also have proper sense about when to check in with manager
- Demonstrated budget management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must have excellent judgment and be able to work in a changing environment.
- Must be comfortable with medical technology solutions which are complex products involving hardware and software.
- Bachelor Degree
- 8+ years of marketing experience to include managing strategic communications efforts, public relations, and content creation.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing within the healthcare industry
- 8+ years of marketing experience to specifically in a field marketing or events marketing role
- Office Environment
- Minimum travel of 40%
- Managing employees locally or remotely
Compensation will vary based on region. For the state of Colorado only, expected pay is $123,425 to $158,363.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.