Company Name: CrowdStrike
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: Full Time
CrowdStrike is looking for a seasoned Director, Global Events to join our fast growing team and company. In this role, you’ll be responsible for a variety of global event programs that support CrowdStrike’s mission and growth initiatives. Primary job focus areas will be working on the strategic plan and execution of Fal.Con – CrowdStrike’s premiere customer event, as well as project managing assigned events, strategic 3rd party event programs and executive programs delivering all marketing initiatives from planning through to measurement standards and reporting. The successful candidate will work closely with the Sr. Director, Global Events and other marketing leadership, including product marketing, graphic and content teams, and other stakeholders/contributors. They will be responsible for strategically bringing excitement, innovation and excellence to our events to better amplify and support CrowdStrike’s brand and business growth. The ideal candidate brings a proven track record of flawless event planning and execution of physical, digital and hybrid events, and plays a critical role in bringing our brand and messaging to life through engaging and memorable events that ultimately drive demand and sales pipeline.
What You’ll Need
- Manage overall execution of strategic events including user conferences and internal conferences as assigned. From concept and strategy creation to planning and execution. Role includes but not limited to themes, event operations, logistics, communications, staffing assignments, budget management, post-event impact analysis and agency/contractor management. Ensure creative amplification across various digital platforms and cross channels
- Ability to articulate key business value for all recommendations/decisions, develop appropriate KPIs and establish regular cadence of analysis and reporting for all areas of ownership.
- Manage suppliers and other contributors on assigned deliverables and programs – on schedule and within budget
- Develop strong relationships with cross functional teams to ensure alignment and successful outcomes.
- Manage timely communications to internal stakeholders, including executives, throughout all phases of the event programs.
- Manage budgets in collaboration with finance and third-party vendors.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent customer service and creativity in problem-solving
- Minimum of 10+ years successful event management experience, preferably at a SaaS-based B2B technology company.
- Strong data / experience driven decision maker with ability to provide solutions in complex situations.
- Skilled at maintaining a disciplined and effective project management approach to strategic events.
- Extensive knowledge in managing events from conception to completion, including complex logistics, venue liaison, production, speaker sourcing, budget management and onsite execution
- Proven ability to drive strategic decisions, process changes, and business initiatives.
- Advanced knowledge of various digital and virtual event technologies and applicability to different programs.
- Expertise in the strategic and tactical execution of 1000+ attendee, multi-day corporate events.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, work independently, problem solve, improvise, and function as part of a team that must perform under pressure.
- Foster collaboration and teamwork across cross-functional teams that are not under direct control.
- Demonstrate superior communications skills, both written and verbal.
- High energy, can-do personality and ability to thrive in a high-growth, dynamic environment.
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.