Company Name: Oracle
Location: United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
The Director of Strategy and Orchestration for cross business applications events is accountable for Corporate global event and conference programming as aligned to Oracle’s application organization. Events include digital and in-person programs, ranging from 20-minute global digital announcements to conferences with multiple keynotes, hundreds of sessions, interstitial experiences, and more. This role is responsible for leading delivery of these events across Oracle applications portfolio, aligning each experience to the objectives of our marketing and development partners, and overseeing both event design and execution throughout the event lifecycle. This role requires both event production and broader marketing expertise to successfully collaborate with leaders across audience acquisition and content and execution strategy, product, field and digital marketing and communications, operations and production, Oracle Studios, and others inside and outside the Global Events team. This position can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada and will require some domestic and international travel (up to 25% of the time).
- Provide leadership, alignment, conflict resolution in strategic event program design
- Lead product/field marketing, development in crafting customer-centric experiences
- Develop and own processes to effectively lead from strategy to execution
- Be a customer advocate, ensuring their needs and expectations are heard and met
- Manage external vendor resources taking accountability for their performance
- Foster an environment of accountability, collaboration, inclusion, and innovation
Skills & Qualifications
- Confirmed event marketing expertise within the cloud business applications industry.
- Experience leading a distributed team, from the executive suite to entry-level resources.
- Willingness to take calculated risks, while driving consensus across lines of business.
- Ability to operate effectively as part of large, complex virtual team.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to present confidently and concisely to executive audiences.
- Highly developed project management skills with outstanding attention to detail.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.