Company Name: Ivanti
Location: Houston, TX
Type: Full Time
We are seeking an energetic and detail-oriented marketing events professional to plan, manage and execute virtual, physical and hybrid conferences, executive experiences and industry conferences on behalf of Ivanti.
Experience planning and executing global events and working with global vendors is mandatory, specifically in the UK and Europe. This position requires the combination of exceptional communications skills and event planning/management abilities to meet our ambitious event marketing goals.
This results-focused leader is responsible for working cross-functionally across the Ivanti organization. You will manage/influence senior leadership, product marketing, PR, sales, demand gen, communications and our go to market business units to amplify our company initiatives, campaigns, brand and event pipeline goals.
- Develop a portfolio of events that create meaningful customer brand experiences, engagement and alignment that requires synthesizing multiple business objectives, stakeholders, audiences, technologies and skill sets
- Plan and lead the execution of our flagship customer conference, the Ivanti Solutions Summit, with a live, virtual and hybrid strategy which attracts thousands of attendees from across the world.
- Lead a core event team focused on delivering keynotes, curriculum, executive tracks, communications and logistics for our flagship user conference.
- Work closely with executives, senior leaders and stakeholders on our flagship customer events to define messaging, agenda, speakers, training, content strategy, etc.
- Drive all event communications, both internally and externally
- Interface with various external and internal groups so teams are aware of planned activities and understand how to leverage them.
- Develop the audience acquisition strategy in partnership with the Demand Generation team to drive high registration of the right target personas
- Deliver exceptional attendee experiences which drive engagement, attendance, participation and post-event follow-up response
- Partner with Creative and Brand Teams to ideate and innovate the way in which our brand shows up in the “real” world and connects with our customers/consumers; challenge existing thinking and push creative boundaries to deliver experiences that generate conversation and compel action.
- Manage key audiences, accelerate sales pipeline and drive marketing-influenced bookings for all events.
- Build a partner, vendor and agency network to deliver “best in class” events, including platform vendors, messaging agencies, creative development and event production.
- Partner closely with the broader marketing teams to ensure there is consistency of messaging across all aspects of events.
- Maintain a budget for large scale 3rd party events and closely track spend against targets.
- Set success criteria, measure and report out the impact of each major event on awareness, engagement and pipeline acceleration metrics.
Experience Required: 7+ years (must have user conference experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 7+ years delivering successful event experiences, virtual/hybrid event experience required
- 3+ years managing a team
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual presentation skills
- Creative, collaborative, and resourceful
- Experience in planning and executing large scale user conference and third-party events globally
- Lead and influence w/ executives and cross-departmentally
- Data-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs and pipeline metrics
- Strong understanding and practice of event strategy and content development
- Knowledge and experience with online event platforms and tools (reg/web/mobile) for digital, live-streamed and in-person events
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge in managing internal and external production teams
- Demonstrated ability to create net new event types, based on business need
- Experience working in an integrated marketing/demand gen organization
- Positive and motivated self-starter
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, with the ability to drive clarity for the team
- Excellent budget and financial prowess