Company Name: Outreach
Location: SEATTLE, WA
Type: Full Time
Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage, helping companies achieve their revenue goals and drive more insightful engagement with their customers.
Thousands of customers, including Cloudera, Glassdoor, Pandora, and Zillow, rely on Outreach to execute a repeatable playbook, drive collaboration between sales and marketing, and deliver higher revenue per sales rep.
About the Role
Outreach is seeking a confident and strategic events leader to join our Demand Generation team, managing our global flagship events program. The position will be focused on developing innovative in-person and virtual experiences for our customers and prospects, building our brand affinity and impacting pipeline and revenue. Our Flagship events include Unleash, Unleash Summit Series (roadshows), Outreach Explore and more! The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial mentality and thrives in a fast-paced environment, driving short-term gains while building towards long-term success.
Location: We are open to this person being remote
What You’ll Do
- Create a portfolio of events aligned with the overall business objectives, product roadmap and marketing strategy.
- Develop the strategy and lead the execution of our flagship industry conference, Unleash, with a live, virtual and hybrid strategy which attracts tens of thousands of attendees across the globe.
- Lead a core event team focused on delivering keynotes, curriculum, executive tracks, communications and logistics for our 1st party Outreach and Unleash branded events.
- Deliver exceptional and unique attendee experiences which drive engagement, attendance, participation, post-event follow-up response and pipeline!
- Work closely with executives, senior leaders and stakeholders to define messaging, agenda, speakers, training, content strategy, etc.
- Drive all event communications, both internally and externally.
- Research and understand personas for each event type to maximize impact.
- Develop the acquisition strategy in partnership with the Demand Generation, Field Marketing and Sales teams to drive high registration of the right target personas.
- Work closely with GTM stakeholders and cross-functional marketing teams to develop repeatable content, tools, systems, processes and guidelines to drive scale and impact.
- Set success criteria, manage key audiences, measure and report out the impact of each major event on awareness, engagement and pipeline acceleration (sales and marketing pipeline and bookings), and ROI.
- Build a partner, vendor and agency network to deliver “best in class” events, including platform vendors, logistics agencies, creative development and event production.
- Maintain a multi-million dollar budget for all flagship events and closely track monthly, quarterly and yearly spend against targets.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships to ensure involvement and input on event strategy from prodgineering, customer success, and sales.
Who you are
- 12+ years of managing an events team and delivering successful large-scale event experiences, virtual/hybrid event experience required
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Lead and influence w/ executives and cross-functional teams
- Data-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs and pipeline metrics
- Excellent budget and financial management skills
- Strong understanding and practice of event strategy and content development
- Knowledge and experience with online event platforms and tools (reg/web/mobile) for digital, live-streamed and in-person events
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge in managing internal and external production teams
- Demonstrated ability to create net new event types, based on business need
- Experience working in an integrated marketing/demand gen organization
- Positive and motivated self-starter
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, with the ability to drive clarity for the team
Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage. Outreach helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter, more insightful engagement with their customers. A commissioned Forrester study highlights how the company provides customers with an industry-leading ROI of 387 percent over three years and a payback period of fewer than three months since initial investment.
Outreach’s culture is what truly sets the company apart. We were just voted one of the happiest companies in the U.S. by Comparably (along with one of the best for work/life balance, benefits, best leadership teams, and best CEO for women and diversity). We also made Inc.’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row. Outreach’s great workplace culture has also been recognized in Seattle Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Puget Sound Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in Washington. Its exceptional growth was recognized by Deloitte last year, receiving the prestigious Technology Fast 500 award, which ranked Outreach the fourth fastest-growing technology company in North America. Outreach was also named to the Forbes’ Cloud 100 and LinkedIn’s Top Startups list and recently was ranked number one in G2s “Best Products for Sales.”
Visit https://www.outreach.io/company/working-at-outreach to learn more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents• Flexible time off• 401k to help you save for the future• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women’s Network)• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute’s Bringing Home Baby course for new parents• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we’re back in the office, that is!)• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status