Company Name: KPMG US
Location: New York City, NY
Type: Full Time
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Events & Meetings to join our Events and Meetings organization.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and clients to ensure Events & Meeting value proposition and service delivery is aligned to support the strategic priorities and goals at a National level
- Lead and develop business professionals to build a strong talent pool that supports the firm’s High Performance culture
- Drive and support resource staffing model to ensure appropriate team and stakeholder objectives are met
- Full accountability and oversight for program budgets, data integrity, supporting internal controls and support of all departmental processes and workflow
- Change champion, solution expert and innovation leader that will leverage skillset to lead impactful departmental initiatives from concept development, implementation and integration
- Serve as strategic advisor on high level Leadership or other stakeholder programs
- Minimum of twelve years of strategic events and meetings leadership experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, CMP or CMM is preferred
- Experience as a direct supervisor for a staff consisting of senior level professionals
- Ability to work independently and provide guidance and strategic advice to executive level management across all practice operational areas
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, Cvent and Customer Relationship Management tool is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills required with ability to travel up to thirty percent, as needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.