Company Name: DoubleVerify
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics. Our mission is to make the digital advertising ecosystem stronger, safer and more secure, thereby preserving the fair value exchange between buyers and sellers of digital media. Hundreds of Fortune 500 advertisers employ our unbiased data and analytics to drive campaign quality and effectiveness, and to maximize return on their digital advertising investments – globally.
As DV continues to grow rapidly in size and complexity, the business has identified the need to strengthen its marketing team with the addition of a Director, Events and Experiential Marketing. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing a 12-month plan for event participation across regions where DV has a presence, including: North America, EMEA, APAC and LATAM. Working together with regional marketing leadership, sales leads and PR partners, the plan will cover earned, owned and paid opportunities, as well as a plan for activation and KPI measurement for each event.
What You Will Do
You will handle our event strategy and activation from start to finish, leading a dedicated in-house team and external contractors. As the person primarily accountable for events and their success, you will coordinate with regional sales leaders and marketing managers, regional PR partners and outside vendors. Our ideal candidate has 10+ years’ event management experience, has successfully worked on events with 500+ attendees, and has a great deal of self-sufficiency in accomplishing their duties. Our goal is to increase the quality and quantity of events we attend and host, raising our profile and delivering measurable results. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance. Creativity is key – especially as we thinking about how best to engage top brand marketers and publishers, connecting with our target audiences and standing out from our competition.
To Be Successful, You Will
- Develop and enhance internal processes for participation and evaluation of events
- Coordinate and negotiate with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders during event planning
- Work with internal leadership and event vendors to define event topics and pitch earned and paid opportunities
- Align social media efforts with event topics, participation and thought leadership
- Establish a clear approach to measuring event success
- Bring creative ideas about how best to engage our target audiences
- Manage a global team of event coordinators and marketing managers
- Manage and maintain the events budget, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
Who You Are / What You Have Done
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 10+ years’ B to B marketing experience with particular experience overseeing and executing events
- Developed processes for evaluating events and measuring KPIs; experience doing so as part of an integrated, automated marketing program a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and/or facilitate communications across functional teams
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, team-based environment