Company Name: Conga
Location: Raleigh, NC (Remote)
Type: Full Time
Are you an energetic, forward-thinking, creative, and detailed-oriented marketer? We are looking for you to lead our Corporate Events team. The Director of Corporate Events will take on a leadership role at one of the world’s leading Revenue lifecycle management companies by planning and delivering world-class, engaging, in-person and virtual event experiences for Conga customers, prospects and industry influencers. Conga is a fast-paced growing company where you can have direct impact and shape our event strategy in the future. The Corporate Events team plans, executes, and owns the success metrics for a range of in-person, virtual and hybrid events including the annual Connect customer conference, 3rd party sponsorships, and other special projects supporting the business. The ultimate goals of the position are to drive brand awareness and revenue growth, and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers, partners and influencers.
Reporting to the VP Corporate Marketing the Director of Corporate Events will work closely with all parts of the Conga organization and will play a key leadership role within the marketing team. This role can be located remotely (in the U.S.) or in our Broomfield, CO office.
- Lead the Corporate Events function at Conga, including managing a global team of direct reports
- Develop promotional, onsite, and follow-up plans that drive demand for the organization
- Create and partner with teams internally and externally on venue selection, attendee registration and housing, content and agenda development, marketing materials, staffing coordination and on-site event logistics.
- Develop and manage workback schedule across multiple workstream to meet deverbals in a timely fashion
- Establish and ensure metrics are met to support overall business goals
- Manage corporate events budget
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, with 5+ year’s experience in event management/planning in the technology industry
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all deliverables
- Ability to balance the need for creativity with a data-driven approach to measuring impact and success
- Established track record of creating and delivering successful events from inception to finish
- Experience owning event budgets
- Ability to work effectively at all levels – with exceptional poise and executive maturity
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and driving strong work-back plans and milestones
- Track record for solving complex problems, managing across many teams, and driving business results
- Ability to travel as needed.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.