Company Name: Citrix
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Type: Full Time
Citrix is looking for a Global Corporate Events leader who has experience building and scaling a centralized events function and leading a high performing team of event marketing professionals.
The corporate events team is responsible for executing and ensuring a world-class audience experience at the company’s most influential events including our annual customer conference (Synergy), global sales kickoff, and a range of third-party events.
As Citrix in the midst of a major business transition to SaaS and the cloud, we need a leader who will drive consistency and efficiency across our event management processes to ensure we can scale and continue to deliver the great experience our audiences have come to expect.
We want a proven and experienced team leader with big ideas, but we also need someone who likes to roll up the sleeves and dig in on any details necessary to ensure success.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Own the near- and long-term team vision and strategy for the Corporate Events team
- Drive economies of scale through a centralized team and resources that can be extended across multiple events
- Partner closely with our most senior executives and business leaders to ensure cross-functional alignment on event goals and target outcomes
- Manage and mentor a high-performing team of event marketers to ensure goals and audience expectations are always exceeded, and the Citrix brand is well represented
- Maintain a network of partners to assist with various aspects of event management, including venue sourcing, production, branding, and onsite logistics
- Track ROI, engagement, and audience feedback to measure results, assess opportunities for improvement, and optimize future events
- 10+ years experience running corporate event marketing at a Cloud/B2B/Enterprise Software company
- Excellent knowledge of and hands-on experience with all aspects of event management, logistics, vendor negotiation, and marketing
- Exemplary executive presence and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multitasking, re-prioritizing projects, and communicating priority updates to stakeholders
- Strategic and out-of-the-box thinker with broad perspective and proven ability to execute
- A dedicated leader who is passionate about creating amazing experiences
- Data-driven, budget-conscious, creative thinker
- Exceptional client and vendor management skills
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Marketing – General & Multidiscipline