Company Name: Amazon Web Services
Location: Seattle, Washington
Type: Full Time
Third party events are among the most important channels that AWS uses to reach new audiences and grow key database segments. AWS expects significant growth in the third party event program and we are looking for an experienced demand generation manager to help support that growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for building a marketing program that will drive brand awareness, increase booth traffic and sales pipeline from third party events. Some of the events this role will support include Consumer Electronics Show (CES), National Retail Federation (NRF), Mobile World Congress (MWC), HIMSS, Gartner Symposium, and other events aligned to key customer segments.
The ideal candidate will have experience executing strategic lead generation and event marketing campaigns. They will work cross-functionally with other teams to develop integrated marketing strategies that drive booth traffic at third party events—ultimately generating new opportunities and sales pipeline. Excellent communication skills are a requirement, as well as the ability to analyze campaign effectiveness, adapt quickly based on performance, and clearly articulate results to leadership.
This is an opportunity to build and scale a demand generation program from the ground up to support a key lead generation channel and rapidly expanding area of the business.
· Develop a set of scalable and repeatable “campaign-in-a-box” style marketing packages to drive AWS booth traffic at third party events.
· Partner with subject matter experts to develop appropriate campaign messaging based on audience type and interest area.
· Collaborate with digital marketing channel owners to execute integrated marketing campaigns across email, site merchandising, and social media.
· Develop and support a sales toolkit to enable BD teams to engage and convert prospects sourced from third party events.
· Build a nurture methodology to ensure leads sourced from third-party events receive relevant, engaging, post-event communications.
· Define marketing KPIs, and create marketing dashboards to track and quantity the result of marketing activities on third party event booth traffic and sales pipeline.
· Act as the digital marketing and analytics expert supporting the third party events team.
· Report on performance to goal and areas for optimization at a regular cadence.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
· Superior oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
· Experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using a broad portfolio of paid and organic channels
· Expert-level marketing automation and email marketing skills with Marketo or similar enterprise marketing platform
· Experience with Salesforce.com or similar enterprise CRM
· Track record of using a test and learn approach to optimization
· Ability to manage multiple marketing programs simultaneously
· Experience with complex database targeting and segmentation
· Basic HTML and CSS skills, with experience building emails and web pages
· Experience building Tableau dashboards
· Strong analytical skills, and ability to identify KPIs
· Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage time
· Mastery of digital marketing best practices
· Not afraid to try new things—driven to constantly improve results
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Please contact Gordon Stake for more information regarding this particular job post.