Company Name: Peraton
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Type: Full Time
Peraton is seeking qualified individuals to join our team to provide engineering support for Cyber Situational Awareness (SA), Cyber Command and Control (C2), Mission Assurance, and Homeland Defense. This includes conducting Agile software engineering in a Development, Security, and Operations (DevSecOps) environment, performing Cloud architectural design, operation, and administration functions, and cyber security and Risk Management Framework (RMF) support. Also included are rapid design, development, test, deployment, maintenance and operation of specific software and hardware capabilities to meet current Cyber Defensive needs.
Provides feedback to design engineers and evaluates end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Working as expert, conducts research and evaluates technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems. Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods. Verifies/validates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and analysis. Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements. Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they verify/validate the requirements. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements. Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- Minimum certification as 332 (or similar as required by the Technical Instruction) at the Intermediate level per DoDD 8140.01, or successor
- IAT Level II Certification
- Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Cyber Event Planning
- Demonstrated experience in conduct long-range, strategic planning efforts with internal and external partners in cyber activities
- Demonstrated experience in applying analytical methods typically employed to support planning and to justify recommended strategies and courses of action
- Demonstrated experience in developing Interconnection Security Agreements
- Demonstrated experience in designing Cyber test events performed on testing ranges
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.