Company Name: Blackbaud
Location: New Jersey, United States
Type: Full Time
Blackbaud is hiring for a critical role in our Customer Success and Global Events teams. If you are a passionate storyteller and experience maker looking to help us elevate our in-person and virtual event experiences for the social good community – this role is for you! This is a fast-paced event support role ideal for an energetic and motivated individual who has passion for events, strong verbal/written communication skills, and understands the importance of getting the details right. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with strong project management and prioritization skills–eager to jump in and make an impact.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working closely with the Vertical Customer Success Senior Leadership Team and Director of Events, lead a cross-functional team through planning and execution of large corporate-funded tradeshows, executive events, advisory boards and sponsorships.
- Collaborating with events team, internal stakeholders, and third-party vendors to build and refine best practices, templates, and toolkits for live, virtual, and hybrid events.
- Partnering with creative, demand generation, and external vendors to create compelling, on-brand event assets.
- Managing global event calendar, tradeshow asset management and fulfillment center, and event swag store.
- Performing a wide variety of tasks supporting event team members on marquis annual events, webinars, event registration builds, as well as managing global events projects and tracking deliverables (in Asana).
- Monitoring performance of event programs to analyze, report and present on campaign and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and success
- Participating in bi-weekly office hours to help guide and influence self-serve tradeshows, meetups, strategic event strategy.
What We’ll Want You To Have
- 3-6 years of experience organizing and seamlessly executing digital and live experiences, ideally in B2B or SaaS org.
- Creativity, curiosity, and ambition – to elevate event experiences, delight our customers and prospects and foster 1:1 engagement and interaction.
- Exceptional project management skills, detail-oriented, and ability to think and plan proactively and ahead of schedule.
- Knowledge and understanding of event operational requirements and strategies with ability to prioritize deliverables and event plans around those needs.
- Excellent problem-solving, ability to thrive in rapidly changing environments and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Active knowledge of current best practices and trends in today’s fast-changing event market.
- Hands-on experience running initiatives and deliverables for multiple stakeholders simultaneously
The starting base pay is $61,000.00 to $77,800.00. Blackbaud may pay more or less based on employee qualifications, market value, Company finances, and other operational considerations.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-first workforce
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Volunteer for vacation
- Opportunities to connect to build community and belonging
- Pet insurance, legal and identity protection
- Tuition reimbursement program
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.