Company Name: Pendo
Location: Raleigh, NC / New York, NY / San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Pendo is looking for a relationship-driven Customer Community Marketing Manager who will hold a strategic role on the marketing team in managing our vibrant community, working closely with our customer success team, account executives and product team to engage our growing customer base.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the evolution of our customer user community and advocacy program. You’ll execute and operationalize user groups, manage engaging and meaningful platforms and programs to share best practices, share innovative ideas and success stories, while cultivating meaningful connections to create a best-in-class online and in person customer community.
Our ideal candidate is a talented leader, communicator, and creative customer community builder. They are at ease in building meaningful relationships, consider themselves a true brand ambassador, and are passionate about scaling our customer community, while maintaining tangible brand and cultural experiences. As self-starter, they can work collaboratively, and independently to execute new ideas and projects, and thrive in a fast – paced, high-growth environment.
- Develop and drive the evolution of Pendo’s customer community, including online and in person programs that provide meaningful opportunities to connect and share best practices while also scaling the growth and engagement of our community globally.
- Build highly-engaged groups of passionate users, subject matter experts and masterminds; connecting and empowering them to engage in specialized topics, share best practices, discuss common challenges and goals, and solve for those in collaboration with internal teams
- Immerse yourself in the customer community and engage with our members directly to identify common challenges and goals among customers, becoming an active member and a source of positive energy from within.
- Develop and report on community feedback, overall engagement, and initiatives to leadership, while also providing progress and KPI definition/tracking.
- Create feedback loops between the customer community and Pendo teams to help drive important import and feedback on services and future changes through multiple means (such as advisory boards, online feedback forms, private meetings, preview programs, etc.)
- Work in partnership with the Customer Success, Go-To-Market, Product and Product Marketing teams to engage with the customer community, drive consistency in product messaging, and identify opportunities to share product updates and expansion opportunities.
- 5+ years of marketing, event management, internal or product communications, and/or community building experience
- Email campaign development experience, including writing and distributing email newsletters and campaigns
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience in end-to-end webinar, focus group, and user group management
- Experience with event management technologies
- Experience with marketing automation technologies (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, etc)
- B2B/SaaS experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.