Company Name: NortonLifeLock
Location: Tempe, AZ
Type: Full Time
The Marketing, Brand and Communications team has an ambitious vision to build a compelling brand story and positive reputation for our Company and brands that positions us as the trusted ally for people when it comes to Cyber Safety. We use strategic and creative storytelling to educate and empower consumers to take control of their digital lives while building brand preference and loyalty.
We are evolving quite quickly, aligning to our company strategy as well as staying closely in sync to product and commercial strategies.
The Global Brand and Corporate Marketing Team specifically is responsible for building, implementing and maintaining the Corporate Brand strategy while ensuring consistency and compliance in marketing and company assets.
We need a strategic player to keep us holistically connected across the company to help bring our Corporate Brand and messaging to life through tool building, coordination, collaboration and strong operational discipline.
Reporting into the head of Global Brand and Corporate Marketing, you’ll work closely on the strategic priorities of the group as well as partner with functional team leaders and colleagues across the team to drive alignment and consistency in our brand and message.
You will identify areas where common assets, tools, guides and consulting will ensure this consistency and help prioritize the projects accordingly. You are a highly collaborative, proactive self-starter with exceptional organizational, communication and presentation skills to bring to the table.
- Own and drive the creation of a centralized events discipline for the company. Within this, identify and create tools and guidance to ensure cross-functional teams bring the company to life in consistent ways.
- Develop an events toolkit and guidance documents for smaller company events; deploy and manage to cross functional teams across internal comms, investor relations and PR
- For sales specific events, prepare “event in a box” assets and guidance to hand to teams for execution
- Develop, manage and publish global events master calendar
- Own and drive the objectives, strategies and ensure seamless execution across leaders and teams for key company internal and external events. Develop project plans, timelines and communication points to execute with excellence; paint a picture of success for team members and engage them across milestones
- Manage end-to-end event coordination with vendors, agencies and cross-functional team support including: booth design, materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, promotional items, vendor management, venue scheduling, on-site production, and post-event follow up
- Own post-campaign, event reporting, and evaluating, deliver thoughtful wrap-up reports and ROI analysis, and generate learnings for improvement and optimization
- Drive the development of highly-visible corporate marketing tools including, but not limited to, company overview deck, company videos and other visual assets
- Develop and drive creative briefs while collaborating with agencies as needed; review creative and provide strategic feedback against brief in support of asset creation
- Own and manage company branded merchandise and virtual Company store (hosted by vendor)
- Use brand expertise and judgement to evaluate and proactively identify disconnects across a broad spectrum of company assets; articulate, drive and communicate solutions for stronger brand consistency to various stakeholders
- Key partners for success include Corporate, Legal, Marketing, Insights, Partner, Retail, Product and People & Culture and Employee Communications teams
- Role is global in nature and there will be additional connection points with colleagues around the global to ensure corporate brand and messaging strategy is aligned and executed and understood in regions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of Corporate marketing experience or equivalent; technology a plus
- 3+ year leading or participating in development/management of large corporate events
- Strong communication skills to work across levels of the organization and consistently keep leadership and connected teams aligned
- Strategic thinker who is able to provide sound judgement that comes from years of experience in the field
- Strong communicator who has a track record of keeping teams informed and engaged
- Ability to think globally to bring consistency with an understanding of regional nuances that can flex across regions through creative solutions
- Experience with developing brand related assets, guidance, governance and trademarks
- Experience working with creative teams/agencies or vendors
- Ability to listen, be nimble and adapt quickly to strategic changes
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Team player who can independently drive processes and tight timelines successfully
- Blend of technical, creative, compliance and project management expertise
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.