Company Name: Prologis
Location: Dallas, TX (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
The Corporate Events Manager is instrumental in supporting and executing a broad portfolio of US-based events. They should be passionate about creating and delivering highly engaging event experiences that align to business objectives. They are excited to solve problems, leverage technology to support engagement with a data-driven approach. This person will have event experience, proven track-record for working with cross-functional teams, and superior executive communication skills. The event manager is part of a 6 person event team managing events across the US for a global audience.
What’s Needed In Order To Do That
- Manage end-to-end event planning, including strategy and goal definition, budget, content creation, promotion, logistics, staffing and execution.
- Own communications with event stakeholders such as presenters and hosts, clients, outside speakers, and other event co-organizers.
- Create, maintain and monitor a variety of contact lists for events, with an extremely high attention to detail, comprehension of the content and complete accuracy.
- Create and submit event RFP’s and synthesize proposals.
- Be familiar with hotel and event contracts and be skilled at negotiating them.
- Day-to-day administration of events and programs including placing orders, BEO review, monitoring vendors, travel planning, restaurant reservations, facilitating company attendees, monitoring registration, tracking RSVP’s, answering questions.
- Develop content for registration sites, event websites and various event materials.
- Manage accounting for event program including supporting budget development, regular reporting of expenses, tracking budgets, providing appropriate invoices for processing.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership of and pride in your performance and your impact on the team’s and company’s overall success.
- Stay on top of event and industry trends and bring key learnings and recommendations back to the team.
Tell us if you’re ready
- Minimum 5 years event experience ideally with a B2B corporation.
- Strong project management skills, impeccably organized and not afraid to manage multiple schedules, deadlines and priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience crafting event strategy, developing and managing event budgets and detailed expense tracking.
- Event-related experience including RFPs, hotel, food and beverage, audio visual and travel, and managing vendor relationships
- Results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well in a fast-paced changing environment including using calm, logical problem-solving when challenges arise.
- Excellent time management and project management skills with the ability to work independently in a remote role and collaboratively with extended teams.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, decision-making, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external audiences in fast-paced and/or unfamiliar environments while projecting a helpful, friendly and customer-service oriented attitude
- Excellent computer systems skills and experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Box. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro) is a plus.
Hiring Salary Range of: $90,000-$110,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s locations, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.