Company Name: Clari
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for an Events Manager to run Clari’s flagship conference, Generation Revenue, as well as other corporate and brand event activations throughout the year. Our ideal candidate is an experienced B2B event marketer with a proven track record of producing high-end executive event experiences that build brand awareness and drive a pipeline for the business.
Generation Revenue began last year as a virtual event and received a tremendous turnout. The Events Manager has the unique opportunity to grow GenR into a large-scale hybrid event, with a strong community behind it.
In this role, you will be a member of the growing Branded Content team, where creativity is encouraged and big ideas are supported. You will also work closely with growth marketing, product marketing, content producers, corporate communications, designers, and agencies to proactively manage, prioritize, execute, and continually optimize event attendance and engagement throughout the year. You will be responsible for the execution of event strategies, including guest outreach/booking/prep, managing the associate partner marketing programs, and project managing the event alongside our agency partners.
This is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be worked from the US Pacific time zone.
- Project Manager for Generation Revenue (hybrid format)
- Manage 5-10 virtual and physical events annually
- Evaluate and own project timelines events including guest management
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders for each event
- Manage timelines and deliverables for logistics, creative, and marketing teams, while tracking deadlines and clearly communicating objectives, project status and updates to team members on a regular basis
- Prepare and manage budget for shows and events
- Manage logistic requirements and deadlines for physical in-person events including – budget,deadlines, stage set-up and breakdown, and managing staffing schedules
- Procure, coordinate and manage global vendors
- Secure partnership marketing opportunities, and manage relationships
- 5-7 years experience in B2B or B2C event management
- Track record of managing a large scale virtual tradeshow
- Familiarity with digital event platforms for both large and small-scale events – Goldfront, Zoom, etc.
- Ability and flexibility to travel in the future to attend the events
- Proficiency with basic computer programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience event management for executive audiences is preferred
- Experience with a SaaS company is preferred
Benefits And Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options