Company Name: International Market Centers, LP
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Type: Full Time
To assist the Manager of Trade Show and Event Operations and manage the function of the Trade Show & Event Operations office in Las Vegas and High Point. Responsible for administering all aspects of events, Market and Non Market.
- Position will support both the Director- and Manager – Trade Show & Event Operations (LV/HP) in executing all aspects of tradeshows and events at World Market Center Las Vegas and High Point Market.
- In conjunction with other departments, develop and produce orders for all on-site activities, amenities, and features – including, but not limited to, signage, booth design and set-up, carpeting and floor coverings, cafes, bars, lounges, sales offices, and exhibitor service centers – at all IMC tradeshows and events.
- Design, produce and update Exhibitor Service Manual for all IMC tradeshows.
- Develop and distribute Event Resumes and Banquet Event Orders for all events at IMC’s Markets, as well as for outside customers’ events.
- Develop and adhere to tradeshow and event production timelines.
- Undergraduate Degree from a four-year college or university, ideally in the field of Business Management, Event Planning, Hospitality Management, Logistics or related field.
- One (1) to three (3) years of prior experience coordinating tradeshows, meetings, or event operations is required.
- Experience with event booking and planning software, such as TripleSeat or ReServe, and CAD/room set software, such as Social Tables or Meetings Matrix, is a plus.
- Position is based in Las Vegas, but candidate must be willing to travel up to 20% in support of IMC events in High Point (NC), Atlanta (GA), and elsewhere as necessary.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment; maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude while working under pressure; self starter, handle multiple events at one time, detail-oriented.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Energy, drive, vision, and credibility to partner with the team whose operational excellence is critical to the success of the company
- Actively participates in creating and maintaining a work environment and culture that fosters team spirit high with a focus on the achievement of growth and profit objectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work closely with team at all levels within the organization
- Sensitivity to the business practices, rules and regulations, effective business tactics, and cultural norms of the environment
- Upbeat and positive attitude with a commitment to winning results
- Self-motivation and deadline-driven focus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Exchanges non-routine information using tact and persuasion as appropriate
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedules including weekends
- Must be detail-oriented
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
It is Company policy to comply with Federal and State Equal Employment Laws.