Company Name: Puma
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full Time
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it’s on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the entertainment marketing team with administration duties.
- Heavy administrative support including note taking, recaps, handling invoices and PO’s, budget management, product shipment and tracking.
- Track and coordinate entertainment briefs specific to US region.
- Assist with entertainment product requests for seeding and entertainment programs, ensuring key products are in line with key company focus concepts, and tracking placement of those products.
- Assist in off-site marketing activations and events as necessary.
- Provide campaign/activation performance post-evaluation by conducting or coordinating research, tracking project development and collating results into regular quality reports.
- Support market analysis including, but not limited to, competitor, consumer and category trends.
- Manage the internal entertainment calendar, bringing together key dates and milestones across multiple functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR/Communications and/or Marketing.
- Must be flexible in evenings and weekends.
- 1-2 years relevant entertainment experience in-house, an agency or label/management firm.
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry and know how in working with talent.
- Extensive writing and organization skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive.
- Project and event management skills.
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge of basic MS Office programs.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.