Company Name: ByteDance
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at ByteDance. The Lark Marketing team drives business growth and awareness for Lark. As a Field Marketing Manager at Lark, you will help drive Lark’s business growth and brand awareness through innovative events. You will manage the end-to-end planning of virtual and offline events, including strategy, project management, content, and execution.
- Translate the go-to-market strategy into an event strategy, and source relevant events and sponsorship opportunities for Lark to grow its business and brand awareness
- Execute offline and virtual events, including event messaging, booth and speech content, logistics, and project management
- Work with senior leadership to develop content for their speaking engagements
- Liaise with external event partners and organizers on behalf of Lark; negotiate event sponsorships and partnerships
- Design and procure creative swag/gifts for Lark that can represent our brand well
- At least 5 years of experience in field marketing/SaaS marketing; experience in running large-scale events and negotiating partnerships/sponsorships
- Strong communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Creative problem solver that can generate innovative marketing ideas and execute with speed
- Strong entrepreneurship and start-up mindset
- Experience working on a global team a plus
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $80178 – $143555 annually.