Company Name: Grammarly
Location: New York, United States (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a Business Marketing Manager, Events t o join our Business Marketing team to support innovative and impactful event campaigns for Grammarly Business that will contribute to our ambitious brand and revenue goals. This person will contribute to all aspects of event campaigns that focus on pipeline growth, acceleration, customer education, and world-class brand experiences, all while expanding Grammarly’s brand recognition in the market.
As a Business Marketing Manager, Events, you will support a portfolio of enterprise events that will have a significant impact on the growning Grammarly Business customer base. To excel in this role, you must be a highly organized, creative, collaborative self-starter with a passion for building impactful experiences.
In This Role, You Will
- Support and execute event campaign logistics, sponsorships and production to reach key milestones for all Grammarly Business hosted events and third-party programs. This includes webinars, field marketing events, and activations at industry conferences.
- Drive internal alignment to contribute to our brand and revenue goals.
- Oversee defined event workstreams and develop tactical plans that deliver on established goals and targets successfully.
- Assist in brief creation, internal enablements, and post event asset development and reviews, including but not limited to event nurtures, attendee surveys, analytics, and lessons learned.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with relevant teams such as; Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to ensure deliverable alignment and successful outcomes.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to summarize ROI, key learnings and business impact(s) of events and activations, as well as create dashboards/reports to share event progress for stakeholders.
- Help build repeatable processes, templates, and best practices for events to optimize and scale programs
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Has 4+ years of experience in multifaceted events (virtual and in-person) and a proven track record of success in executing high-impact programs—ideally for enterprise business audiences.
- Has strong project-management skills and is detail-oriented. Experience with event budget management a plus.
- Flexibility and adaptability: has experience pivoting as changes and new circumstances arise.
- Is—as a plus—familiar with Salesforce, Pardot, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Is a strategic thinker who understands evolving priorities, as well as how they apply to events in ways that deliver a strong ROI.
- Can support a portfolio of events throughout the year, including webinar series, third party programs, and field events/activations.
- Has experience partnering with cross-functional stakeholders in Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to amplify efforts and achieve results.
- Can monitor and analyze results to optimize event performance and maximize ROI.
- Effectively manages timelines, ensuring all deliverables are completed on time to move projects forward.
- Has the ability to travel onsite to events as needed.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth : We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team : Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities, such as BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
Compensation and benefits
Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing the following and more:
- Excellent health care (including a wide range of medical, dental, vision, mental health, and fertility benefits)
- Disability and life insurance options
- 401(k) and RRSP matching
- Paid parental leave
- Twenty days of paid time off per year, eleven days of paid holidays per year, and unlimited sick days
- Home office stipends
- Caregiver and pet care stipends
- Wellness stipends
- Admission discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US federal E-Verify program (US). We also abide by the Employment Equity Act (Canada).