Company Name: Yext
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business’s facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
We’re currently seeking a hardworking, highly motivated Manager, Brand Experiences to join our Revenue Team in New York, NY.
Who You Are
You’re a passionate person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You care deeply about your work, and always apply polish to your output. You’re excited about technology, and you love getting others just as excited. You’re a fast learner with a knack for amplifying those ideas in compelling strategic event ideas and execution. When you see an opportunity, you seize it, and when you see a gap, you fill it.
You have an eye for detail and thrive on the small touches that make a big statement. You understand the importance of “location, location, location” and constantly are looking outside the box for unique customer experiences. For you, no task is too small, and there is always an opportunity to evolve.
Who We Are
We’re a passionate revenue team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge — marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about and aim to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are hyper-connected and always on, and always passionate about what we do.
We’re currently on the hunt to add an amazing Brand Experiences Manager to our team. Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to the strategic event and revenue marketing, but understands the tech space and is passionate about providing a unique and engaging experience for customers around the world. The individual we’re seeking for this position understands the power of strategic event planning and is excited for the opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class revenue marketing team.
If you relish the opportunity to use strategic revenue marketing to grow an already impressive company, we need to talk.
What You’ll Do
- Develop field marketing programs and activities that help to drive awareness, education, customer adoption and pipeline acceleration
- Collaborate effectively with the sales teams and various leaders and executives in order to ensure that all events are successful and that all prospects and clients are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience
- Manage internal and external communication around all events and conferences for the designated region
- Work with sales leaders and account executives to execute strategic onsite meeting experiences, relationship growth opportunities, and educational workshops to drive product awareness and future revenue opportunities
- Maintain close relationships with Enterprise leadership to stay up-to-date on pipeline and other important revenue initiatives
- Host bi-weekly 1:1 calls with sellers to help advance pipeline through strategic marketing support and event participation
- Be the main point of contact for the regional sales team to clearly communicate objectives and activities that may benefit each respective team
- Negotiate contracts for restaurants, suites, local venues, and various types of suppliers
- When COVID-safe and comfortable, travel to events to oversee onsite execution and liaise with prospects and clients
- Work closely with other partners within the company: Marketing, Operations, Product Strategy, HR, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of other Yext revenue events including Revenue Kickoff, etc. in collaboration with the larger Brand Experiences team
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5+ years experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or field marketing role.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Consistent record of success and achievement associated with results-oriented, campaigns and plans.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com and email marketing tools.
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- “Quick start” mentality with high production output
- Efficient worker with a positive, proactive and energetic personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives and vendors
- Strong professional references and proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels and create value every day
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Availability to travel as needed, when COVID-safe
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.