Company Name: Dell Technologies
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities, and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing programs from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
What You’ll Achieve
As the B2B Transactional Marcom Manager you will build and execute online and offline marketing collateral utilizing messaging, content, and pricing to increase customer engagement and share of wallet with Dell Technologies. You will strategize and build marcom for Medium, Corporate, and Enterprise business customers by collaborating with colleagues and managers across teams like CRM, Pricing (Business Unit), Sales, and extended Marketing teams (Media, Campaigns, Product Marketing). The individual will grow a deep understanding of Dell Technologies North America campaigns and priorities, B2B customer’s needs and personas, competitive dynamics of the technology marketplace, and the levers to utilize to create demand. All with the goal of delivering industry-best customer experiences resulting in improved financial results for Dell Technologies.
- Understand Medium, Corporate, and Enterprise business customer needs, priorities, and market dynamics to execute messaging, merchandising, and product mix to increase the number of new buyers and increase share of wallet of existing buyers
- Build and execute merchandising and promotional strategy across the marketing mix and vehicles to drive demand (Revenue, Units) and improve marketing vehicle performance (Clicks, Click through rate, Open rate, Site conversion, etc)
- Execute with thoughtful creativity to balance right message, tone, and visuals to increase engagement in our marcom (email, direct mail, online ads, search) with collaboration across production, media, creative, product, brand, CRM, and external agencies
- Use customer & market research, customer feedback, business priorities, customer usage/segmentation and competitive analysis to inform decisions and improvements
- Manage cross-functional projects with partner organizations (Business Units, Online, Premier) to drive success by collaborating and innovating to solve challenges
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience
- Proven track record managing multiple priorities and building advocacy with cross-functional leaders and teams
- Curiosity for learning within a fast-paced, evolving environment as a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Adobe Acrobat experience preferred
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.