Company Name: Datadog
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Datadog’s event marketing team is the secret sauce behind our premiere experiential marketing efforts. Managing over 200 sponsorship, community and field events, ranging from $5K-$3M, their work is truly the backbone of our lead gen engine – drawing in nearly 60% of our new leads!
As an Associate Events Marketing Manager, you’ll create and manage memorable, attention grabbing events like DASH 2019 (dashcon.io), Datadog’s premiere two-day client conference here in NYC! You’ll be pushing the envelope with creative marketing tactics and generating new business for the world’s #1 data monitoring and analytics platform. Want to be a part of the engine behind its continued success?
- Support the creation of engaging experiences to generate leads that drive our business.
- Help spearhead conferences, workshops, roadshows, and curated specialty events.
- Help to manage all pre, during, and post event logistics from beginning to end.
- Manage and track event budgets, expenses, KPI’s and ROI.
- Prepare and negotiate various event sponsorships and contracts.
- Experiment with promotions and other outreach efforts pre/post show.
- Work cross functionally with teams to ensure events are on brand, on message, and attracting the right audience.
- 6+ years of relevant event management experience planning customer centric events, in a high-tech, fast-paced environment
- Possess customer service experience; candidates with a solid events background and are highly personable and service focused
- Ability to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline oriented environment
- Experience with on-line registration systems and reporting
- Ability to manage several projects at one time in an effective manner
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude and has the ability to problem solve
- Ability to handle high-stress situations calmly and professionally
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (both domestic/international) and work a flexible schedule as needed (evening/weekend)
- Proven ability to manage changing priorities, think on your paws and are comfortable being the leader of the pack.
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.