Company Name: Salesforce
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Full Time
We are seeking a talented and motivated Associate Manager, Event Enablement to join our Events Marketing Team. In this role, you will be a key contributor to the success of our strategic events portfolio by supporting sellers in identifying and inviting customers whose business needs align with our event objectives. Your primary focus will be on supporting data driven top account strategies, including creation of marketing tools, reporting and tracking of accounts.
Event Enablement Marketing
- Create and maintain comprehensive work-back schedules for events, aligned with Demand Gen and Event operations.
- Manage creative asset delivery across the event portfolio.
- Support enablement tool development and own updates.
- Project manage larger departmental horizontal projects (e.g., automating discount codes, dashboard development).
- Provide meeting support and management for team and event launch calls.
- Offer Slack channel support for internal employees and sellers, as needed.
- Provide cross-functional project support as required (e.g., 3rd party enablement support).
Event Enablement Program Management
- Implement event registration code strategies, distribution plans, and training programs for cross-functional teams.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive documentation and reporting for event registration codes.
- Serve as a liaison with partner agencies regarding registration needs for sales’ customers.
- Ensure closed-loop tracking requirements are met for efficient reporting against registration goals.
- Build and maintain scorecards and dashboards for year-over-year tracking of enablement activities.
- Provide frequent and specific reporting to keep teams well-informed and accountable.
- Cross-collaborate with analytics and data science teams.
- Support daily reporting to ensure accuracy of metrics.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the Values & Behaviors for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across cross-functional teams and outside vendors.
- Data driven, meticulous and highly organized with a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Familiarity with event management software and tools. (Asana , Slack and RainFocus)
- Analytical skills with proficiency in data analysis tools and platforms. Experience in using CRM Analytics or Tableau a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to support internal teams with strong customer service skills.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining spreadsheets, reports, and dashboards.
- Proven experience in sales enablement reporting and analytics within a B2B or technology-driven company preferred
For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $97,300 to $133,800.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.