Company Name: Forrester Research
Location: Cambridge, MA
Type: Full Time
The Associate Events Producer is responsible for coordinating and supporting event logistics for US Leadership Boards events. Travel is required.
- Manage planning and logistics for all Leadership Boards (LB) events (five to seven global meetings per year and multiple smaller events per quarter with 10 to 30 attendees).
- Be responsible for the $1.2 million LB events budget.
- Liaise with the larger Forum events team for space sharing, shared vendor ordering, and LB member experience preparation.
- Source suitable venues for standalone meetings, and negotiate the best possible contracts.
- Manage all pre-event communication, including creating all internal web pages, registration information, and templates for client communication.
- Work with Forrester’s internal creative team to develop any branded collateral or client giveaways.
- Purchase all inventory of supplies, including speaker thank-you gifts, and manage the shipment of supplies to and from events.
- Assemble all meeting documents, including name badges, tent cards, agendas, attendance tracking, and feedback forms.
- Act as the primary logistics contact onsite for all LB events, including setup, onsite registration, and management of other LB staff onsite.
- Research and manage the planning of offsite member networking dinners, including all necessary transportation and entertainment.
- Aggregate post-event feedback and communicate results to the internal teams.
- Collaborate with the EMEA events logistics team to organize and ship meeting supplies for European events.
- Three to five years of event planning experience.
- A Certified Meeting Professional (CMP); this is preferred but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Proven project management skills.
- Good PC skills, especially with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience with event registration or marketing platforms is preferred.
- Someone who is detail-oriented with excellent follow-up.
- Someone who is comfortable working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- The ability to travel, as regular travel within the US is required.