Company Name: Salesforce
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Type: Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to support our energetic, fast-paced team in delivering large scale innovative programs. The right candidate will be an organizational wizard with solid communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines. This role is a part of our dynamic strategic events team and will provide overall program operations support across internal planning teams/key collaborators and with external event agencies & vendors.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Assist in overall project management for all core program functions
- Track progress against milestones, workback schedule, program deadlines across all areas, while providing project updates on a consistent basis to various collaborators
- Manage meeting cadence and collaborate with event lead to develop agendas to enhance meeting efficiency and documenting all discussions and tracking actions
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams; creative services, product marketing, marketing ops to successfully implement programs
- Create, update, and maintain pre-event planning decks, spreadsheets, documents and post event summary decks for all collaborators
- Optimize and improve processes and templates for streamlined collaboration across teams
- Coordinate all internal/external meetings (incl. but not limited to team/all staff meetings, vendor meetings & site visits, executive reviews, etc.
- Shipping, ordering, and maintaining supplies for pre-event and onsite needs
- Provide pre-event and onsite event support, including other duties assigned by director of group as necessary
Who You Are…
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-5 years experience in the professional workforce, with experience working on large scale conference and event programs (preferably in a B2B, high-tech, fast-paced environment)
- Results-focused, customer driven, strong organizational skills, and outstanding attention to detail
- Proven track record to manage multiple projects, consistently meet deadlines, and work in a highly cross-functional, collaborative organization
- Flexibility, “works well with ambiguity” attitude, and the ability to jump into (and between) projects as needed, as well as proactively notice a need and offer assistance where applicable
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally to support onsite event logistics (40-50% travel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills, with the ability to proactively address client’s needs
- An understanding of budget management
- Ability and willingness to build new skills, accept new challenges
- Comfort with and interest in program analysis, measurement, reporting and pipeline impact
- An understanding of the Google office suite, including Sheets, Slides, GCal, etc.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.