Company Name: OneCause
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
Type: Part time
OneCause is committed to helping cause-driven organizations amplify their message and raise more funds with easy-to-use fundraising solutions. First to market as BidPal in 2007 with revolutionary mobile bidding, our solutions now power online giving, event management, mobile bidding, and peer-to-peer fundraising for nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
- Execute OneCause events on location
- Work with OneCause staff including Event Managers, Onsite Support, and Support Staff
- Help manage OneCause technology including OneCause/BidPal proprietary software, laptops, and iPads
- Assist Event Manager with assigned OneCause-related client expectations
- Assist Event Managers in navigating and troubleshooting our software in real time
- Review all client auction and guest data and make appropriate changes where necessary
- Work with client to ensure software is fully utilized to maximize event revenue by providing recommendations that follow best practices
What you already know and skills you bring:
- 2+ years of in-person customer service experience
- Exceptional communication skills, not limited to but including written, interpersonal, and public speaking.
- Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of initiative
- Comfortable using intuitive web-based software as well as smartphone technology (iPhone and Android)
- Basic knowledge of setting up and troubleshooting hardware (iPads/laptops/smartphones)
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Scheduling flexibility
- Event, non-profit, or fundraising experience
- Experience with web-based software
The hourly rate for this part-time position is $25 per hour.
OneCause is an equal opportunity employer and hires equally for culture fit and technical skills and experience. We value diversity at our company. If you have the aptitude and attitude, we can help you grow your career through training, mentoring, increasing responsibility, and being around other rock star team members. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.