Company Name: EEI Global
Location: Rochester Hills, MI (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
As an Account Manager / Event Producer on our Mobile Experiential Marketing team, you will cultivate and maintain relationship with new and existing clients, integrating all necessary services and strategies to support the account. You will use your strong communication and organizational skills to facilitate the coordination and execution of programs and activities to achieve client objectives, partnering and leveraging internal team members and external resources to accomplish client and organizational goals.
The successful candidate will be a high-energy team player with excellent communication skills and proven abilities with program management, client relations, and managing multiple priorities. You will use your abilities to develop and sustain successful relationships with our clients, facilitate successful programs from start to finish, and grow your capacity and book of business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organize and execute activities to support the achievement of client and business objectives
- Establish partnerships with internal and external clients.
- Build, manage, and maintain program timelines.
- Populate and document internal databases for effective purchase order, billing, and expense activities.
- Facilitate the flow of work activity through all phases of execution.
- Develop effective, proactive solutions to program challenges and client requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, sales, or related field
- Experience supporting mobile marketing tours and field programs
- Experience working with automotive clients helpful
- Demonstrated success in program management and client relationships
- Experience in planning, organizing, and staffing events
- Excellent organizational, communication, and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to travel 25% or more